When is Newcastle University Open Day 2020?by Caroline Hardaker
The next Newcastle University Open Day for prospective undergraduate students is Friday 26th June 2020.
There's no better way to get a real feel for university life than by visiting an Open Day
Attend our Undergraduate Open Day at Newcastle University Campus. Each Open Day runs from 9am to 4pm, and you can arrive at any time.
However, we do recommend that you arrive as early as possible to get the most out of the talks and resources on offer.
To receive updates on everything undergraduate, including Open Days, register your interest on our Discover page.
What can I expect from a Newcastle University Open Day?
Throughout the course of the day, you will be able to:
- Find out more about the course(s) you're interested in
- Explore our fantastic study facilities
- Educate yourself on the many opportunities to study abroad, learn second languages and more
- Discover our striking city campus, nestled at the heart of Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Interact with our friendly staff and students, who are well equipped to answer all of your questions and concerns
I can't attend that date, what should I do?
If you're unable to attend the above date, don't worry. We also have Open Days at Newcastle University on the following dates:
- Saturday 27th June 2020
- Saturday 19th September 2020
How do I prepare for an Open Day?
We understand that choosing the right university for you is a long and often stressful process. However, we offer plenty of resources and information to prospective students, to ensure they find the right path for them.
Should you need a little more information about Open Days, why not read our blog, What to do at an Open Day?
Published By Caroline Hardaker on 06/03/2020 | Last Updated 13/10/2020